About Me | Ko Wai Ahau

Hello my name is Ponyamon I am 9 years old. My teacher is Miss Parrant and my class is room 10. I am a Year 5. I was born in Malaysia but I am Mon. I have four family members, I like to watch basketball and I also like playing basketball my favourite  basketball player is Micheal Jordan. I like Micheal Jordan because he is one of the best players. My favourite basketball team is the Bulls. My favourite food is sushi. My favourite subject in school is history and maths. I like History because it is interesting. I want to learn more about war. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

One thought on “About Me | Ko Wai Ahau

1. Hi my name is Mya I am 9 years old i am from Coley Street School in New zealand well but I am a year 4 I am in room 2 I also like want to learn about the war but here’s something that I can tell you about the Chinese war the people in there they are so strong that they can get a hammer and hit their hands but it will not hurt them I wish one day could be just as strong just like them but other then that I to like sports but i’d prefer netball but hey everyone has their own opinion and my favorite player is Me,Myself, and I , but to be honest i do not have a fav player but yup hope you can commit back have a good day bye!