This is a task of my math learning. If you come check it out you can maybe learn some new thing. I hope you enjoy my math blog!
Can you figure the Math question if you can your are genius go give it a go.
PM Reader Challenge – Rumi and the Robo-tel
For this task you need to do some reading out loud.
- You will record a video of yourself reading the first page of your PM Reader.
- At the SAME TIME you will use the Voice Typing feature on this Google Doc.
This will give you an opportunity to hear how you read, and to see how accurate your pronunciation is.
|Start your Voice Typing here: You could have heard me groaning from the Moon when Dad told me we were going to Zuggsville for the weekend yes Zuggsville again Zuggsville isn’t the most exciting place on Earth and we’d be there at least one weekend each month for the last four months. Mom and dad were planning to open a bakery there and they were still looking for an empty shop to use. I really wish I didn’t have to go along every single time they inspected another shop. Dad usually gets annoyed when I grizzle about Zuggsville visits. This time he gave me a wink and a smile. I really wasn’t sure what that was all about. The next day I found out. Mum woke me at 6:30 a.m. just as my diary hologram wished me a good morning but the early wake up didn’t put me in the best mood. “Come on Rumi” mum laughed , “Zuggsville been missing you for two whole weeks” oh yes Zuggsville, my favourite City, ”I moaned.Mum gave me a similar kind of wink to the one that dad had given me the night before, it didn’t make me feel like getting out of bed but, i must admit, it did make me feel a little bit curious.
|Attach the Google Drive link to your video here;
Once you have finished reading the text, answer these questions;
- Why didn’t Rumi want to go to Zuggsville with her parents to inspect another shop? Because she would have to go with her parent all the time they inspected another shop which could of had her had no entertainment
- What are Sky-Cabs and Razor-Rails?
Sky cabs are when a cab is floating on the sky and Razor rails are for the trains.
- What does 20-second response time guaranteed mean?
I think that your order/command will be delivered in 20 seconds.
- How did all the robots suddenly become set on Automatic Mode? In my opinion I think when Rumi was pressing all of the buttons she might have pressed automatic mode.
- Why was a real human being required to adjust the components in the remote control? A real human being would have to come adjust it because the robots were malfunctioning which meant that the robot could have not done it themselves,
What is a power overload? An electric overload occurs when there is so much current or shock wave that it heats up the wires. This has happened to my charger before because my charger started heating up alot!
This is what I did for today and it all about emotions. Hope you enjoy!
This is my Response to text work about 2 caves which then cavers explore to find more path to it.
This is my math task as you can see it uncompleted but hope you enjoy.
Kia ora my name is Ponyamon. Me and mt friend John has been working on our vocabulary task I hope enjoy what we have wrote on.